1. Make up the burger mix as per the instructions
2. Form into desired size balls.
3. Spoon a small amount of the Bombay sauce in a foil tray or serving tray, just covering the bottom.
4. Lay the meatballs in the tray and cover with more Bombay, then a drizzle of yoghurt & garlic (squeezy bottle is easiest for this) and a sprinkle of Decoration Rotterdam. Note: If you want a spicier meatball add 2 tablespoons of Sambal Oelek chilli paste to 1 kg of Bombay Sauce.
5. Cook at 180c Gas Mark 4 for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
6. For added flavour coat the meatballs in tandoori flavour glaze before covering with sauce.