1. In a bowl, combine the minced beef with the DS bind & beef steak spices.
2. Add the tomato sauce to the beef & mix well ensuring that there are no clumps of meat and that it is a smooth paste.
3. A 1kg mix is the right amount to make 4 x 2 portion aluminium trays.
4. Spoon half of the mix equally into 4 trays.
5. Spread out & lay lasagne sheets over the mix making sure not to overlap the sheets.
6. Repeat again with the remaining mix & lasagne sheets.
7. Use no more than 2 layers of lasagne as any more will produce a dry product.
8. Take 2 tablespoons of Gratin Sauce & spread out over the top of the pasta. Top with grated cheese.
Cook at no higher than 150c gas mark 3-4 for 35 minutes
In partnership with: